Wednesday 6 February 2013

Without malice to anyone

Today I have created a Blog for posting my views on news which we see, listen, discuss with family members, relative, friends & other contacts such as social media etc. Some news effects us immediately, some after some time and some news just pass through like passing winds.
Why another view on news? Is it not enough nuisance on different forums? Every day we see  Editorials, discussion on TV channels, views on social media and over all Intellectuals, Experts & Political leaders/spokes-persons giving more than necessary dose of views?
Yes, there are ample, rather more than ample views on news. But some how the other I feel most of them are biased, strong & one sided views with their own agenda. The same thing becomes secular for one and non-secular for other. One act is branded as Terrorist act if done by one group or community & becomes nationalist if done by other group or community. Hence I thought enough is enough. Let me start my own Blog & write my own views for myself even if no one read it. 
So I am starting this Blog in tune to theory "ना काहू से दोस्ती, ना काहू से  बैर" style. I will write if some thing appears correct to me & may criticize the same thing if it appears incorrect. That means I may praise a person today if he has done good thing but will never hesitate to criticize him tomorrow if he does some thing wrong.
More over this Blog may hold countless things right from News to literature to personalities to Poems to Art. This Blog has limitless possibilities. Come let us enjoy it.

No comments: